TERMS & CONDITIONS
ConstantinePhotography is a services sole proprietorship company registered in Preveza, Greece, Business
Registration Number: 146779440 at ag.Panteleimonos 15, Kanalaki, Prevezas Tel. +306983059022 The official website www.ConstantinePhotography.net
2. By browsing, using and placing an order on this website, you accept the terms below. Terms may be updated at any time.
3. Constantine photography intends to display everything on the website correctly and completely, no rights can be derived from the information posted on this website. Constantine Photography accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of this site or the use of (image) information provided on this site. Due to the locations of sessions and the terrain of the Caldera - Santorini, Flying Dress cannot be held liable for material and / or immaterial damage during a session.
5. Upon entering into an agreement for the provision of any services by Constantine Photography, the customer has agreed to the terms and conditions as mentioned herein.
6. The making of a reservation for use of Constantine Photography services explicitly means that a customer has agreed to the total amount for the provision of the said services and authorizes Constantine Photography to collect payment via the payment method the customer specified.
7. Given the nature of the services provided by Constantine Photography at the said locations, Constantine Photography reserves the right to make changes either to the said location of the photoshoot (as per weather conditions) or to this site and any terms and conditions at any time.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, hour photography is interpreted as commencing from the taking of the first photo and ends at the taking of the last within the hour.
9. Hence given the outdoor nature of this service, Constantine Photography applies a strict no show policy/lateness penalty in particular should a session commence 15 minutes after the agreed scheduled time for commencement as a result of the failure of the customer to appear on time, such time will be deducted from the hourly session of time.
10. All materials appearing on www.ConstantinePhotography.net are the property of Constantine Photography. Materials protected by this copyright include any and all images and any and all text (including logos and other graphics); and any and all design elements of the website.
11. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on www.ConstantinePhotography.net may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Such unauthorized use includes, but is not exclusive to, copying, reproducing, republishing, modifying, uploading, transmitting, or distributing any of such materials without the prior written consent of Constantine Photography. The “ConstantinePhotography ” logo is a trademark of Constantine Photography, as are all custom graphics, icons, and logos found on www.ConstantinePhotography.net.
12. The copyright of the photos lies at all times with the photographer from Constantine Photography. The customer gives the photographer permission to use the photos taken by the customer for promotional purposes on the internet and in printed matter. The customer will not receive any compensation or refund for this. It is not allowed to place received digital files on the internet in an operation other than that provided by the photographer.
13. Photo downloads may be included as part of the service contract. Constantine Photography grants buyers a non-exclusive, non- transferable perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) subject to the following restrictions: This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the media. Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the media remain exclusively with Constantine Photography. There are no warranties, express or implied. Constantine Photography retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the media.
14. To make an appointment for a session, Constantine Photography always sends a confirmation. The appointment is only final once Constantine Photography has sent a confirmation.
15. The customer has implicitly and explicitly accepted all terms and conditions herein as well as any possible further ones contained in a written agreement if such is deemed necessary. The duration of the photo session is pre-agreed ahead of the shoot, in accordance to the package offering chosen by the customer.
16. If you are dissatisfied with something or do not like something, you should tell the photographer immediately. That gives us the opportunity to do something different. Complaints about this afterward are considered unfounded. It is not allowed to make recordings or take pictures during the session with your own telephone and/or camera unless agreed with the photographer beforehand.
17. For any photo session (any package), a deposit must be made to complete the booking. The balance of the payment is due on the day prior to the commencement of the photo session. Additional photo files or products that are ordered after the photoshoot must be transferred. Products and/or digital files are only delivered when payment has been received.
18. In the event of a cancellation 72* hours prior to the session date, the customer is entitled to a full refund. In the case of cancellation for any reason less than 72* hours before the session, the payment is forfeited to Constantine Photography (non-refundable). To make a cancellation an official email is required at ConstantinePhotography@gmail.com (no phone calls or messages).
*For big groups (3 or more persons) the cancellation must be made more than 7 days prior to the session date to get a refund. In case of cancellation of fewer than 7 days, the payment is non-refundable.
19. Due to the physical terrain of the session locations, the customer agrees that Constantine Photography, its officers, employees or other representatives or agents shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the participation in such sessions, from the operation, content or use of services. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, public liability, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.